TE Laboratories Ltd (TEL)
TEL was established in 1991. TEL’s chief activity is as an independent INAB/ISO 17025 accredited testing laboratory specialising in water and soil analysis. TEL has grown and diversified since it was founded to include the following divisions: environmental analysis, machine care analysis, marker dyes manufacture, analysis of transformer oils, research and development, pharmaceutical testing, chemical production and supplier of laboratory equipment. The company counts with a new 45,000 sq ft laboratory complex. Part of this new premises is a purpose built R&D Laboratory. TEL is active in the research area for the past 6 years and has experience in participating and coordinating R&D projects with Mr. Bowkett as head of department. TEL has strong expertise in the area of dissemination and project exploitation from experience in previous projects also. Functions within the organisation include research and development, chemical production, laboratory analysis, field engineers, sales, distribution, accounts, human resources and administration. The laboratory currently processes in excess of 5,000 environmental samples per year; this is carried out by environmental analysts that consist of a team of 12 third level chemists in a fully equipped laboratory.
Leader of Work Package 5 & 8
- BSc Chemical Engineering, PGDip International Sales.
- Responsible for establishing domestic and export sales platforms of TEL products and services.
- Has successfully project managed numerous internal and externally funded R&D projects including national, cross-border and QUESTOR projects.
- BSc Chemistry, Cert QA, Dip QA.
- Responsible for commissioning new equipment, method development, the implementation of the standard operating procedures, quality procedures and systems in the INAB accredited environmental lab.